Paytm has come with it’s new Paytm UPI cashback offer in August. Send money to your friends or family and get cashback. Users will get up to Rs 1000 cashback for sending money through Paytm UPI. This offer is valid until 31 August 2020. Read below for more details of the offer.
Paytm UPI offer
Paytm UPI cashback offer is an offer by Paytm in which users can earn up to Rs 1000 cashback by sending money from their UPI linked bank account to friends or family.
Users need to do money transfer of minimum Rs 50 for 4 times to earn up to Rs 1000. After each transaction, users will receive a scratch card worth up to Rs250.
Users need to scratch all the cards post transaction to get the cashback. Users can scratch the card immediately or can do so by going in the “cashback & Offer” section.
Also, Check- ALTBalaji Rs 75 Cashback on Subscription
How to Transfer Money from Paytm UPI
- Open Paytm App.
- Tap on UPI money Transfer.
- Enter UPI id or mobile number or bank account
- Enter the Amount to be sent.
- Select UPI linked bank account.
- click on pay.
- Enter the UPI pin.
Term & condition
- This offer is applicable to selected users only.
- Users can make one payment to one UPI id only. Therefore users need 4 different UPI Id to earn 4 scratch cards.
- Users need to do 4 UPI transactions to 4 different UPI id.
- The minimum amount must be Rs 50 or more.
- One scatch card can be won in a single day.
- Users need to do all the money transfer from their own Paytm UPI id.
- After scratching the cards users can get the cashback in the bank account or Paytm First points(redeemable on Paytm).
- Cashback will be provided in the user’s UPI linked bank account within a period of a maximum of 24 hours after successful transactions.
- If the user’s bank account is not linked with UPI Id then they will get a 7 days period to link account.
- If they don’t link then they will receive cashback in the form of a Paytm gift voucher.